I can provide a small sound system and some basic lighting for a few hours to get your garden party bouncing.
Or if you have the space, we can go into full festival mode with my full sound system and computer controlled lighting rig.
I have some guidelines to consider before booking a garden party.
1. Prior to the party please ensure you have contacted all nearby neighbours to ensure the party will not cause distress to the elderly, vulnerable or shift patterned workers.
2. The garden MUST have a rear or side entrance so that I do not have to carry equipment through your house.
Parking must also be available close by.
3. The Event Shelter requires a minimum space of 3.5m x 3.5m once setup but will need at least 4m x 4m to allow for assembly.
4. Parties must be finished before dark so that I can pack away and leave safely.
It would not be adviseable going beyond 9pm unless the venue is secluded.
5. Payment must be made in full via bank transfer before I setup.
A small desposit will be required to secure my services on that date.
6. Should the weather be deemed too wet or windy for the party to go ahead we can postpone for another date or you can request a refund.
Please get in touch with any queries, concerns or if you wish to book